Men love their intimate equipment, and they especially love using it – and who could blame them? A man might get lucky with a new partner on a regular basis, and as long as it’s all consensual and nobody is getting hurt, there’s no reason not to indulge. But as a man plays the field, he must remember that good penis care is more important than ever. He must take special care to protect his penis health when he is with a new partner – otherwise, he could wind up with penis rash, irritation, and lots of other uncomfortable situations.
How to protect penis health with a new partner
Want to make sure penis health stays top notch? Then a man should always take a moment to consider the practical needs of a roll in the hay. Here are a few reminders.
1. Slow down. The initial rush of excitement with a new partner can lead a man to forget about even the most basic rules of a good sex session – and that includes lubricant. As nerves run high, the body might not produce the typical lubrication, which might leave both a man and his partner in dire straits. The best way to avoid this is to slow down as much as possible, extending the session with plenty of foreplay. Only proceed when both partners are ready and raring to go – and their bodies are, too.
2. Use protection. This might be the most important point of any new sexual encounter. Barrier protection can prevent either partner from spreading most sexually transmitted diseases – and as every savvy man knows, these diseases can be serious problems that take a long time to eradicate, if they can be cured at all. By using protection, a man shows respect for his partner as well as an appreciation for his own penis health.
3. Take care with lubes. The well-equipped man might have sample size lubes on hand in the event they become necessary. But he will also be using a condom, so it pays to ensure that he has the right kind of lube to get the job done safely. Look for a lube that is compatible with latex condoms (or whatever other type of condom a man might want to use), then use it generously to ensure nobody walks away with irritation down below.
4. Approach the encounter carefully. A man doesn’t want to drink himself into oblivion and then wake up with an obviously sore, well-used penis, but no memory of how it got that way. Though a little liquid libation might be a great way to get the evening started, a man wants to have a good memory of what happened! He should always take care, then, to balance his intake so that he feels great, but doesn’t feel so great that he blacks out on the details.
5. Clean up thoroughly. One of the best ways to end the initial encounter with a new partner is a nice, hot shower together. A man should jump under the water to clean off his penis and the surrounding area. After all, a good romp will lead to a layer of lube, intimate discharges, sweat and even lotion and perfumes all over the area. Since these things can quickly lead to a penis rash or other irritation, a man would be smart to wash it all away before he goes in for round two.
A man wants to make sure his penis health is considered before, during and after an encounter. That’s why he should make a point of using a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). In addition to vitamin A to fight odor and vitamin C to help a man keep some pep in his penis, a man should look for a crème that contains L-carnitine, which fights peripheral nerve damage that might result from rough handling. He is also advised to use a crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E, the dynamic duo that will keep penis skin from drying out amidst all that action.[ad_2]
Source by John Dugan